Thursday, July 30

Nerd Haul - Biowares Greatest Gift

It's hoodies -- Biowares greatest gift is hoodies. I don't know who is responsible for coming up with their merch, but whoever it is, they're geniuses. Whenever they come out with a new design I am falling over myself wanting to buy it. I'm beginning to amass a small collection of Bioware hoodies and Nick was an awesome husband and got me the Cassandra Armor Hoodie for my birthday in June. It's a little bit extra nerdy with it's armor shoulder details, but I'm kinda in love with it. Can't wait for fall when it's cool enough outside to wear it!

I bought Nick and I matching modern Inquisitor hoodies around the same time (THERE WAS A SALE OK) and Nicks been rocking his lately. Here he is giving a model pose:

I think we know where it's at.


1 comment:

  1. I think the shoulder armor kicks ass. Super cool!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!