Friday, June 19

Polka Dots Are my Jam

I don't know what it is about polka dots.

My mum was always a lover of polka dots, she had several polka dot ensembles so perhaps I inherited my fondness from her. There's something both whimsical and demure about a polka dot print.

I had a jersey, faux wrap polka dot dress in my wardrobe for a very long time -- it was probably the single piece of clothing that I wore for the longest period. It eventually wore itself right out, the polka dots rubbed completely off the back of the dress. I kept it under my bed with my too small clothes for an extra year, but recently went through everything and tossed it. Of course, when I saw this dress at Sears I thought it would be a perfect replacement.

Here's to another ten years of polka dots.

Boots from Modcloth, Dress Sears, bag old, jacket Reitmans, necklace from the muttart conservatory


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!