Friday, December 5

A BarkBox for Christmas: One Time Box Without Renewal

Hey lovelies,


If you have a pup but have been hesitating signing up for a subscription service like BarkBox, or if you need a Christmas gift for a dog/dog lover you know, I just wanted to give you the heads up that right now they're offering the December BarkBox without automatic renewal so you can put one under the tree.


I already signed back up for a three month subscription, so I can't benefit from this deal, but I have a few friends that can! Lola and I have always been super happy with BarkBox, their customer service is excellent and the items are always perfect for Lola. You choose the size of the intended dog, so they always get appropriate toys. She appreciates new things I can rotate into her toy basket, and she also loves the high quality, natural treats (of course).

I can't wait to see what they have in store for Christmas. You can find my past subscription box reviews here

Click here to purchase a one time BarkBox for your pup!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!