Wednesday, August 13

Stay Classy

 Our first full day in Charlottetown PEI I wore this comfy number. When I originally bought this skirt from ASOS I didn't think I would get much wear out of it, but lo, it has become one of  my go to pieces both for work and play. It's super comfy and can be dressed up or down with a T or blouse. In this case, I paired it with a shirt I got in one of my Wantable Intimates boxes. It's an amazingly comfy, drapey shirt that I often sleep in. That doesn't stop me from wearing it out of the house, it's too cute to only wear to bed. In this case, I tucked it into the front of the skirt and let it drape a little in the back. To dress this skirt up, I could have paired it with a white button down and some jewelry. Easy!

My camera bag is Jo Totes and it has been an invaluable travel companion both to Mexico and PEI. It's the perfect carry-on for the plane and has lots of room in it for all my things (plus camera). I think on some days I carried two cameras, my travel wallet, various lipsticks, tissue and more. Love it. Plus, the blue stripe pockets go wonderfully with the nautical theme I used to pack for this vacation. ;)

Jo Totes camera bag, Toms shoes, ASOS skirt


2 comments:

I love your comments!