Monday, August 18

Light it Up

 One of the road trips we did in PEI had us stopping by Victoria on the Sea, an adorable little fishing village with a small boardwalk, a chocolate shop, the famous Landmark Cafe, PEI's biggest tree (there was a plaque) and this little lighthouse!

After Victoria, we continued on to Summerside, the second largest city in PEI (so Nick says) and also where my new husband was born. By the time we got there it was threatening rain and quite cloudy out, but we snapped some pictures on the boardwalk and at a little tourist area, then jumped back in the car.

This Anthropologie dress is one of the most comfortable things I own. The fabric has a quilted feel to it, thick and drapey, you can see the texture in the below pics. I bought this little hoodie at The Bay right before we left and it ended up being the only jacket I wore, perfect with everything in my closet.

Anthro Dress, Jo Totes camera bag, Toms Shoes, sweater Style and Co Sport from The Bay


2 comments:

I love your comments!