Friday, July 4

Sharing is Caring: Han and Leia Wedding Prints

Well, the countdown is officially on and the wedding is just nine days away!

Lots of DIY projects to wrap up and a ton of picture frames to buy.

I've always dabbled in graphic design so I have a lot of design elements and posters I've made over the last few months that need to be printed and framed. I thought, just for fun, I would share my latest creation with those who might be interested.

As a wedding photo prop, I created this Han and Leia collage print to celebrate our geeky sides!
 

For this collage I used silhouettes found on Google Images from Doodle Craft Blog (Natalie even did all the hard work and provided a PNG with the backgrounds removed). I also used clip art from  Creative Market. I used 'Folk Doodles' by Mia Charro, and 'Watercolor Floral Seamless Patterns' by Depiano. I love purchasing clip art from Creative Market and I've used it heavily as a resource for wedding stuff. I bought a bunch of watercolor flowers from there and used them on my wedding invites! These two particular pieces were free for limited time downloads.

That's about it! I changed the colour of the flowers lightly for each image, and the fonts I used (for the whole wedding) are Mathlete and Blackjack which can both be downloaded for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!