Tuesday, July 1

Best in Bathing

As a follow up to my earlier post on the Bikini Body Myth, I thought I would share some awesome swim suits to help you find, you know, the one! Having the right swimsuit with the right amount of support can really change how you feel in said swim suit, and I know shopping can seem like a daunting task, so here's some inspiration to get you started.

If you're looking for a one piece, consider tan lines, support, ruching and colour to find the most flattering fit! If you're looking for a dash of whimsy with your summer I am enamored with the flamingo swimsuit from Modcloth (they're having a huge sale right now), and the hourglass coloring would be very flattering.

Best One Piece Swim Suits


If you're going to be really brave this year and look for a two-piece then, man, I have a treat for you! There are so many amazing styles out there right now in a variety of fun patterns and shapes. I am killing myself over the shirred waist of the pink and navy bikini at the bottom. How unbelievably cute is that? If you're not into the cutesy, there's a variety of funky (galaxy print!) and retro styles as well. If you can't decide between a high waist or a lower waist bikini, check out the first one here that converts into both!
Best Bikinis

As for myself, I was looking at bulking up my swimsuit compliment for the summer so I took advantage of the sale at modcloth and bought a new black top with frills, and a white one piece so I can feel like a bride on my honeymoon. ;) Here's my summer beach essentials at a glance:

Honeymoon Swimwear

Happy swimsuit shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!