Wednesday, June 11

Changes

It is absolutely crazy to me that this is the first time I've worn this jacket on the blog. Like really. Last summer I bought it on sale at the Bay and I guess I hid it away for the winter, but I wore it almost every day in Seattle last year! It's somehow really professional looking and elegant, goes with everything, and is also super comfy and casual. I feel like it elevates every outfit, and was great for traveling 'cause it didn't get wrinkly and can fold up very small in ones purse if you're too warm. Anyway. I love this jacket. End of rambling.

I don't have much to chat about other then the fact that I'm just a month and a bit from getting married and even though I don't actually have anything to stress over, and everything is going smoothly, I feel this ridiculous knot in my stomach and am breaking out all over my chin like I'm stressing. I'm all, FACE I'M NOT STRESSED, REALLY. And my face is like, YES YOU ARE. Guh. I need to start booking facials and massages and light therapy and just not breaking out please and thankyou.

You know what's kinda funny? I used to re-touch all of my photos and fix every little skin detail and ever since I started using photoshop actions I don't feel the need to do that. I just hit 'apply action' and wham bam thank you ma'am, done editing. It's so much less time consuming and I love the results.

Anyway, getting married soon, trying not to stress out, trying to get everything done without worrying if everything's done, and looking forward to August.

Oh, and the title of this post? When I wrote it I was originally looking at the pics and thinking about how only a couple of days of rain had passed since I took them and how much greener our backyard looks. Everything changes so quickly these days, little Lola is almost too big to hold, haha. If I had the time or wherewithal I would be excited about being out in the garden and getting stuff done around the house. Things to look forward to next summer!

Birkenstock sandals, J Crew dress, Jones New York jacket



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!