Thursday, April 24

Wedding Purchases: 2

I've been having some excellent mail days the last few weeks! It felt amazing when I was purchasing wedding stuff every day and checking things off the list, but when the bills came in it didn't feel so hot. I'm happy to be done most of the spending and just enjoying the deluge of packages as they arrive!

First up, my cake topper from By Madeline Trait on Etsy. It's made of plywood and I'm thinking it will remain a really nice keepsake. This is the first cake topper I fell in love with when I started looking a very long time ago. I think I'll plan on framing it in a shadow box or something when the wedding is done!
 Next, a giant box from BHLDN arrived on my doorstep! Inside, a package of confetti, four strands of gold bunting (it smelled kinda plastic-y out of the package but it looks amazing!), 8 blush toned mercury glass votives, and 8 gold votives. I'm very happy with everything I recieved from BHLDN and was pleased with their shipping.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!