Monday, April 28

Beauty Box 5: April

This is my second Beauty Box 5. I had seen reviews for this box previously and received most of the same items.

First look:
I'm happy with this little collectors eye pallet by BH Cosmetics. I love the Malibu and San Francisco colours, they're the kind of eye colours I gravitate to. Not sure if I'll be using the Hollywood colour however.
I love Blum, they're a great company and I've used these cleansing wipes and many of their other products before. I like that these are packaged for easy traveling, I figure I'll throw them into my 'doggy bag' as I call it, the bag that I take to the dog park. They'll come in handy when there are dogs jumping up on me with muddy feet.
I'm excited to try this Jergens sample, although I don't know how much of a difference three days of use can possibly make. Doubts aside, Ive been looking for a good gradual tanner so receiving a sample to try is very helpful.
The NicKa K New York lipstick and Bonne Bell lip pencil are great additions to my summer makeup stash. The lipstick is a very bright red and I think it looks awesome on me. I'm a little disappointed the two shades don't go together, it would have been nice to have a lip liner to go with the lip stick.

What do you think of this box?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!