Friday, January 24

The WhitePepper

White Pepper Spring Collection
I've been in love with the WhitePepper brand and asthetic for awhile now, so when I saw their new spring collection today I knew I had to share! Maybe it's the bleak, blue-ish winter haze that's still set over where I am, but something about the delicate spring colours and their signature juxtaposition of oversize silhouettes and feminine details has me oh so excited for Spring!

I'm particularly fond of the blue polka dot midi dress, the pink polka dot peplum blouse and the adorable pink motorcycle vest! Of course when I clicked through to the website and started exploring their lookbook I was further delighted by their use of layering to make these sweet spring pieces transcend the season. There's nothing more uplifting then wearings some adorable pastels in the middle of winter right?

Below are some of my favorite styled looks from the collection. I'm also swooning over the flower crown!

Click through here to see the rest of the WhitePepper spring lookbook!

I'm happy to say I recently snagged my first WhitePepper piece on sale at ASOS, I can't wait for it to arrive in the mail!

White Pepper Spring Lookbook


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!