Thursday, December 12

Holiday Shopping: Your New Puppy

Or your friend who has a new puppy, or your friend who just really likes her dog, or your empty-nest parents who dote on their pet.

Yep, I'm a little puppy obsessed. Having a dog is kinda great and one of the great things about it is the vast amount of high quality, well designed puppy accessories out there. I do not recall having this many options in 'cat bed' territory.

These are a few of my favorite, gorgeous and practical designs perfect for the puppy obsessed in your life.
For the Puppy

A lump of coal? A LUMP OF COAL? That's super adorable you cannot deny.

I'm currently in the market for a cute 'toy box' to keep all of Lola's toys, a cute canister for Dog food to coordinate or match with my cat food canister (seen here), some cute (see a theme?), durable toys and a puzzle feeder to keep Lola from eating too fast.

Girl is gonna be a little spoiled this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!