Wednesday, December 18

Holiday Shopping: Your Significant Other or Man-Friend

Something about living with your significant other leads you to buying practical Christmas presents, or even no Christmas presents. Haha, poor Nick! We're saving for the wedding and trying not to get carried away this year with buying for eachother, so we decided just to fill eachothers stockings. I've already bought him a cozy sweater (which probably won't arrive in time for Christmas morning, haha, oops) and now I'm focusing on a few small things to stuff in that stocking.

Here are a few practical ideas for your man-friend.


For Him

This year Nick really needs a new wallet, and a new winter hat! Poor guy left his favorite winter hat behind in a restaurant a couple weeks ago so I'm definitely going to get him one for Christmas.

Other things I'm considering: a fashionable cardigan he can wear to work, a slick weekender bag like the reverse denim weekender from Everlane or this cute imitation leather one from ASOS. PJ bottoms, always needed, and of course underwear and socks! What is it about guys never buying themselves new underwear and socks? Nick hates shopping for clothes and I love buying him clothes, haha, it's one of my love languages. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!