Tuesday, December 3

Engagement Photo Session With Genevieve Renee Photographie

Hello Lovelies! I hope all you American types had a great Thanksgiving weekend, and I hope all you other types had a lovely weekend too. Saturday I said Yes to the Dress finally, and Sunday was my Dad's birthday! It's been a great couple days and now that the dress is in the bag I'm feeling more relaxed.

It's been snowing like crazy here the last couple days so I'm really enjoying looking back at my engagement pictures taken in October! The day turned out to be absolutely perfect, warm and breezless and just overcast enough to make for beautiful pictures. Our amazing photographer, Genevieve Renee Photographie, made the long trek from Calgary to our families cabin to take these pics, and it was a really special day.

You can find the rest of these pictures posted on our wedding blog, Love Grows Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!