Monday, November 25

Sevenly: Beauty is Found in Life's Moments

Please ignore pet hair. HAHA.
A few months ago I signed up for emails from online charity/fashion and gift outlet Sevenly.org. Every week seven dollars from each Sevenly purchase goes towards a new charity. Through this model they've raised over two million dollars for various charities. I love this model of selling thoughtful wares with a message, and helping people in the process. In some ways more straight forward than many other organizations (where you might donate an amount without realizing what percentage of your money actually goes to the cause, and what percentage covers the business end of things) Sevenly strives for transparency, and it helps that their products are also seriously stylish.

So far I'm a proud owner of a T-shirt from the anti-bullying campaign, and this newly arrived hoodie which helped to feed children in Syria.

I have to say, I haven't worn or owned a good old fashioned hoodie, 'kangaroo jacket' or 'bunnie hug' since high school, so I jumped when I saw this gorgeous print on a soft fleecy hoodie. Just what I needed, and it arrived on one of our coldest days so far this winter (I know it's not technically winter yet, but hello, I live in Canada).

ASOS socks, leggings, SEARS chelsea boots, Reitmans denim skirt, Sevenly hoodie
Not just for T-shirts and comfy sweaters, here are some of my current Sevenly faves.
Sevenly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!