Tuesday, October 22

Right Now (8)


I've been slacking on the blogging thing lately, life's been busy! I don't know what it is about the fall but things kick into high gear and suddenly I have no energy to think of blog posts. Of course soon it will be winter... I'm going to work on tidying up my office for indoor picture taking purposes!

So what's been keeping me so busy? Wedding dress shopping, bridesmaid dress shopping, being attacked by my cat repeatedly and worrying he will never stop attacking me, watching two movies at a time in the theater and eating out too much. Definitely not cleaning. My house is pretty messy at the moment, but I am almost caught up on laundry (now to do all that folding...). Playing Sims 3... a lot. I go through phases of obsession with that game and let's just say I can easily spend 8 hours in a row playing it at the moment. Not that I've done that.... yet.

Also, did I mention that we spent two weeks shooting a huge work project I am more than excited about? Can't believe we've almost wrapped on it now. One day left of shooting, the thirty-first. (Segway) the thirty-first also happens to be Halloween! I'm planning a small low key movie watching night so we can hand out candy to kids for the first time (not many trick-or-treaters in apartment buildings).


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!