Monday, September 30

Halloween: River Tam


The next couple of weeks are going to be mad for me at work, so I'm going to be posting a few easy to re-create Halloween costumes and other scheduled posts! If these don't reveal my eternal nerdi-ness, then I don't know what will. Hopefully you still like me when I return from this crazy video shoot.

Anyone who has spoken with me in person has probably heard of Firefly. That is because I have been an evangelical Browncoat since 2003. If I were going to recreate an easy halloween costume from the show, this is probably where I would start:

 
River Tam, from the episode 'Safe'.

Get the look by combining soft feminine layers in pink with some monster combat boots. Everyone has those laying around in their closet right? Bonus points go to the best dancer!


River Tam


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!