Tuesday, September 24

Favorite Emmy Looks

I love red carpet fashion. I don't necessarily care for awards shows, but I love the media frenzy the day after and browsing through the photos of celebrities decked out in amazing designer dresses. I love the opulence of the Oscars, The daring of the Grammy's and the slightly more laid back fun of the Emmy's.

I thought I would share four of my favorite Emmy looks, since there was some fierce competition for best dressed this year.

I have a thing for romantic nude gowns and Claire Danes (in Armani Prive) is rocking it. If you have tiny breasts you can totally rock this illusion plunging neckline, but I appreciate she went with the invisible mesh to hold this together and not the double sided tape of award shows past.

I have no idea who Michelle Dockery is, but after seeing her in this amazing two tone, high-low Prada number, I want to know. I love mixing tones of the same colour and the oxblood skirt and bright red halter is a great combo.
Zooey Deschanel is a constant favorite. I love her retro fun style and this pale blue J. Mendel gown is on point. The colour just looks so gorgeous on her.
My winner for the night is without a doubt Rose Byrne in Calvin Klein. She looks to relaxed and laid back, and the pale rose colour is perfect with her new blonde highlights. Plus, I love the tiny bit of midriff peaking through and the detail on the back is simple and understated. The whole look is very ballerina-like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!