Friday, August 9

August Wishlist 2013

It's been awhile since I did a wishlist post and I'm happy to share some things I'm crushing on with you!

I can't say I've been on a spending fast these last few months, because the money is flying through my fingers faster then I can earn it typically (house stuff), but I am on a spending fast when it comes to clothes.

Not a terrible thing, I've gotten rid of a lot of stuff since the move and I still have one closet, a dresser and a clothing rack bursting with items.

That being said, I can't stop seeing gorgeous pieces (particularly on Etsy) and wanting.  A little window shopping helps ease the pain of thriftiness.


August Wish List

I'm really focusing my lust on finding the perfect bag. There are two represented here, but handmade and relatively inexpensive.

Also catching my attention, the adorable cat print of this flowy tank, and the bright green in this flouncy skirt! Adorable no?

I'm loving all of the friendship bracelets and other jewelry at Felt Like Paper on Etsy. Bright colours + simplistic fun designs = gold.

The day planner is another want. One of my wedding accents is gold so when I saw this day planner I wanted it like mad. Unfortunately I don't think I can bring myself to spend that much on a planner! We'll see if someone generous wants to gift it to me, I still have a couple months till my current planner expires!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!