Friday, August 2

A More Relaxing Time

 It's hard to believe it's already August. I'm just getting around to posting these pics from the beginning of July. Suffice it to say, it was a far more relaxing time. Haha.

The first weekend in July we drove out to my parents cabin on Red Deer Lake to enjoy a long weekend of roughing it and, as things turned out, incesent board game playing.

Something about being away from the city and surounded by nature is just so rewarding, and peacful. We had a great trip. We did some painting, singing along while Nick played guitar, smore making, cooking and of course, board game playing. I felt extremely rested afterwards. Nick and I can't wait to go back and recharge out batteries after the stress of this move! Of course, as luck would have it, it sounds like we wont be able to make the trek until late August. Be that as it may, it will be worth the wait, and we have lots of other fun plans for the month (I haven't been to a single farmers market so far, my favorite part of summer!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!