Thursday, June 20

Have a Taste

Here's the first little taste of our Seattle photos! It's been rainy here in Edmonton all month, but in Seattle we had amazing weather! Sunshine, above twenty temperatures. Haha, we had expected to see some rain due to Seattles reputation, but were incredibly and pleasantly surprised. I wore this outfit on our first full day when we went to visit the aquarium! Pictures from the aquarium itself shall follow later. I got some really good picks of fishies and some adorable otters! Our hotel was very close to this giant Popsicle and we walked past it almost every day. It made sense to do some outfit pics there!

I had a lot of fun on this trip playing and learning about the manual mode on my camera. These pics were taken by Nick, but in places like the dark aquarium, there's no way to get a good pic of a back-lit fish on auto. I can't wait to show you. ;)

Crock flats from Sears, Target dress, JoTotes camera bag, Ardenes watch, H&M scarf and Joe Fresh sunglasses!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!