Tuesday, May 28

More Stripes

Well last weekend I finally got my but down to Target with the intention of purchasing a few sundresses for our trip to Seattle.

After trying on the entirety of the womans wear section, I whittled my selection down to three dresses, this striped casual dress being number one of three. I love the above knee length (appropriate for work as well as comfortable for lounging), the drawstring I decided was flattering, and stripes are a life long favorite. I paired the dress simply with a fun mixed metal pennant necklace and my new polka dot Keds. Because polka dots. I probably should have thrown on a watch or something, but hey, it's summer and I like to run out the door as quick as possible.

Nick and I are getting pretty pumped for Seattle. Yesterday I made my last purchase to prepare for the trip. From Victorias Secret no less. You may think this means I stocked up on lacy things for a week away with the boy, but not in this case! I have a secret reason for wanting some new foundation garments. Not so secret now! I can only say I am beyond excited and totally nervous.

We have a lot of other fun things planned for our trip: a tour of pike place market, a ghost tour, an Italian food tour of pioneer square, and a hot chocolate tour of the city. I wanted to do a wine tour, but Nick doesn't drink wine so we compromised! ;p More about the trip (and the obligatory packing posts) upcoming.

Dress, Target / Keds, The Bay / Necklace, ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!