Good news! In the mail yesterday I received a new remote for my camera and I'm already back to taking outfit pics. Other good things happening:
- The trees are finally starting to blossom, I'm seeing some cherry blossoms and everything!
- It's a long weekend.
- It's supposed to be relatively nice outside despite some rain predicted for tomorrow.
- I'm going to Target finally!
- I'm also going to see the new Star Trek movie.
- Only two weeks till my parents come home from their trip to Italy, I'm missing them a lot! There's so much going on I wanna chat with them about!
- It's almost time to start thinking about what to pack for Seattle!
- Which always means I get to do a liiiitttle more shopping. (Those polka-dot Keds from yesterdays wishlist post? I found them at The Bay on clearance!)
I hope everyone has a great long weekend. See you Monday. ;)