Thursday, May 9

First Summer Outfit


Nick snapped these outfit pics on our trip downtown last Saturday afternoon. The weather was finally warming up and I took a chance by going bare legged. Boy, was I glad I did! It felt fantastic to be out and about with even my knees exposed. We had such a good time, and it is always refreshing to take outfit pictures outside! 


Every chance I get right now I wear my 'cat jacket'. My mum purchased me this jean jacket last year and I didn't get to wear it much due to the six months of winter that followed. While it waited for it's chance to see the light I spruced it up with a few cat related embellishments. The Stay Home Club patch was a perfect addition to set the tone and the 'meow' and 'cat lady' pins make me incredibly giddy. Haha.In case you noticed, I'm basically copying beautiful lady Kaylah of The Dainty Squid.

This week we have been truly blessed, not only with great weather, but with great friends and family who know how to have fun and can make an epic feast using only a barbeque and a few food items. On Sunday we had a chipotle smokie and hamburger barbeque at Nick's parents home, and on Tuesday we had the best time ever with my sister and her boyfriend barbequing steaks and corn on the cob. Man, was that a good meal. We even popped a bottle of champagne! What a way to kick of barbeque season.

Smart set sheer top, H&M zebra sundress, knee socks and Chelsea boots, Reitmans jean jacket, Stay Home Club patch, cat lady pins Thora Ford on Etsy, sunglasses Joe Fresh, camera bag JoTotes


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!