Tuesday, April 23

Tommy The Kitten (8)


Well, it's been a week and I'm starting to feel like a human being again. In case you missed my last post, I've been sick with a cold and am only now returning to work, getting my energy back and leaving the house. Our laundry machine was broken and should be getting fixed this afternoon so life is looking up. I've been more then a little lucky to have this munchkin keeping me company the last week, sleeping on me, climbing all over me, and generally being an adorable nuisance.  I'm really very excited to get out of the house this week, hopefully that means going downtown to enjoy some good food and hanging out with friends. We kicked the week off pretty well last night with a Game of Thrones viewing party and some delightful pizza and wine. The perfect night -- oh happy day!

Nick and I are having fun booking our anniversary trip (the first week in June) to Seattle Washington. I've been previously on a family trip to the area, and really enjoyed the city. Nick hasn't had the opportunity yet and it was number one on his list of places in the States he wants to see. If you have any recommendations for things to do in the Seattle area or things to see or eat, leave them below! 

PS. As of a couple weeks ago I'm no longer sizing my images in post production, SO, you can now click on images to see them in full res.  Of course I'm instituting this in a post full of cat pictures since I know you are dying to see Tommy the Kitten closer up. Knock yourselves out. ;p


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!