Friday, March 1

Valentines Day 2013

 This post is a little late arriving, but I took some photos to share from our Valentines day!

We were planning on cooking dinner together, I had it planned and was looking forward to teaching him a recipe, as well as our silly kitchen banter, but when I walked in the door he was in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on a surprise! That's right, Nick cooked dinner for me. Chicken Parmesan, and it was delicious.

Lucky for me, he hadn't thought of a dessert so we were able to enjoy my surprise to him -- a few delicious treats from the Duchess Bake Shop.

After dinner I forced him to take a couple picture with me! I was hiding all my badly splotchy red hair in a big bun (I only bought one box of dye at first, but in the end needed three!) but it's OK, he needed a hair cut too. ;p We're kinda a hot mess.

After picture taking we watched The Artist on VOD and cuddled the rest of the night away with wine and cookies (and a kitten).


Have a good weekend everyone! I'll be back on Monday with a new outfit post and some very red hair. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!