Friday, March 8

Polka Dots and Stripes

I wore this last week on a work day, wich means I had to take my pictures before I left in the morning. Majorly bright in the living room at 8AM! Even thus, I think I managed to get some pictures I'm happy with.

 I've never layered this dress before and it occured to me that it might look good with my polka dot chambray underneath! I think I need several more of these versitile denim shirts for the summer. They pretty much go with everything -- under, over, on thier own... glory.

This weekend we're laying low and seeing family. Nick's parents are leaving for vacation on Monday so we're making a point of taking them out tonight and seeing them again Sunday. We're excited to spend time at home cooking and baking and hopefully going for some sunny walks!

Have a great weekend! 

Gap dress and Chambray, Smart Set leggings and Shoe Warehouse boots.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!