Tuesday, March 26

Goodbye Red

This will be my last post with the red hair (unless I've missed some pics somewhere...) I was really not liking the upkeep required for the red -- with the fading, the patchy-ness and the roots. I still love the color though so expect to see some red make it into my hair in the future. Just goin' to the salon this time, haha.

I really loved this outfit, I wore it during the crazy snow storm we had last week and the fleecy leggings kept me warm (when paired with my winter boots of course). I felt all fancy and got a few compliments, something about lace says put together, even if I went boho with my accessories.

Yesterday Nick played live at a cafe on Whyte! It was my first time getting to listen to his new band and everyone, especially me, was incredibly impressed by their talent and professionalism. You can check out the bands facebook page here if you want to know about their next show! I'm a super proud lady, that's for sure.

Gifted earrings, topshop necklace, SheInside tribal cardigan, ASOS lace dress, H&M fleece lined leggings and Payless flats



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!