Monday, February 11

Valentines Day

Valentines Day




Valentines Day is just around the corner and tradition poses that we break out every pink and red item in our wardrobes and wear them all at the same time. Here's the outfit I would wear if my funding was endless and I weren't on a shopping hiatus. Isn't that pink bowler hat the cutest?


Nick and I consider ourselves to be fairly romantic people prone to the occasional gesture of unannounced grandeur. I have a relationship tip for you -- Valentines day can be a sweet day full of sweet surprises, but those same surprises have twice the impact if you save them for some random day of the year not predesignated on the calendar. For Valentines day we like to stay in and watch a movie, and because it's a special day, I make Nick cooks for me!

This year we're weighing the options and considering going to the Metro Cinema where they're showing Amelie (and admission is two for one!).  It's one of my favorite films and I haven't seen it in theater yet. On the other hand Thursday seems to be the only day that will work for everyone in our two families to get together for dinner and hang out. SO, we might just stay in and entertain our families for Valentines day instead. Who said it's about just celebrating romantic love? I love my family too!

What are you doing for Valentines day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!