Wednesday, January 30

Plaid and Glad

Taking outfit pics has never been easier. Seriously. Every camera should have an articulating view screen and remote controllable shutter release.  Tommy has been absolutely adorable when I take my pictures -- he hears the shutter clicking and the mirror rotating every time I take a picture and he'll sit right behind my camera and look up at it quizically like he's a little photographer.

Sorry, cat lady-ness coming out. 

This outfit was inspired by a new bridal trend that pairs plaid shirts with elegant bridal gowns. In the absence of a bridal gown, I paired mine with this white maxi skirt and a white tank top. I certainly felt fancy!
Thrifted shirt, F21 maxi skirt, GAP tank top, handmade bangles (old), Threadsence shoes (old)
And a little bit of fun: an outfit video! Special appearances by Tommy the Cat. My old SLR didn't have video capabilities so expect more of these as the fun continues.


( The song is Sweetness by Pearl and the Beard. Check them out!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!