Monday, January 28

Hello There!

I wore this cozy outfit on Saturday while we ran some errands, played some video games, and saw Les Miserable for the second time. This sweater was one of the eight I purchased during my sweater craze (everyday is a struggle people) and I love it to pieces. I had wanted one of the Hello Merch sweaters since I saw it on A Beautiful Mess and Skunkboy Blog long and ever ago but I wasn't sure what size to order since I didn't know if it fit loose or true to size! In the end I went with a large just to be safe and I think I definitely would have fit a medium. That's OK though, because I love how cozy it is! When I can justify another sweater purchase I might buy the red version in a medium. ;)


I haven't worn a lot of makeup since I got my job at Nait, probably because I don't have to wear a uniform (I'm a retail graduate) so I can express my individuality in other ways now. However, the last couple days I've been doing this smoky eye thing by using a shimmery purple eye liner (by cat eyes) and then covering it with a deep plum eye shadow. I've been getting a lot of compliments so I've included a pic here that shows my eye liner. Super easy and it doesn't take me hardly any extra time. I'm thinking I need to buy some other colors of eye liner to go with my vast eye shadow collection. 

Jeans Joe Fresh, tank top Gap, Hello Merch sweater, Diana's treasures infinity scarf


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!