Monday, January 7

Christmas Snaps Part 2

 Here are some more simple snaps from Christmas! Tommy was a little angel Christmas Eve until we put his new Christmas tie to use. This was the only pic I captured that was in the least bit focused. Poor thing!

We headed over to my parents Christmas Eve after our dinner to spend the night there. I love waking up at home with my folks and their cat Missy on Christmas morning! My mum is an interior decorator and always has neat decorations like this birch tree in the living room (the owl is my fathers contribution)!
 I bought Nick a Strum Stick for Christmas, which is an instrument from El Salvador. My church has missionaries there that brought this back and I knew my musician love would like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!