Wednesday, December 19

Tribal Print Mohair Sweater

I wore this outfit our first day back from Mexico! It was wild coming back from above 30 to a mild (for us) minus 15. I cozied up in this super soft (like, softest thing ever) sweater I purchased recently from SheInside.  Sooo comfy, and the mohair is soft and warm but also breaths really well. 

You may notice a piece of cardboard on the floor in the background, ya, we have cardboard scattered all over our apartment. What can I say? The cat rules the house. ;p
Sheinside sweater, Reitmans jeans
Saw The Hobbit last weekend BTW, Nick and I both loved it. We chose to see it in 2D, 24 frames/second for our first showing and I was impressed with how much it felt like going to see a Lord of the Rings movie. It really brought me back! Personally I feel like a lot of it could have been in the extended cut, the pacing was a little off, but it was a delightful romp through a familiar world that I've always loved.

What have you been up to? Seen any good movies? (I'm more then a little excited to see Les Mis in just a week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!