Tuesday, November 6

Guinness Chocolate Cheesecake with Pretzel Crust

One of Nicks favorite desserts is cheescake so for his birthday in August (yes I know I'm behind with this) I made him a Guinness Chocolate Cheesecake with a pretzel crust using this recipe from fabulous cook The Beeroness.
Looks kinda like The Crack from Dr. Who...
It was only my second time baking a cheesecake and I've got to say, hers looked a little prettier then mine (mine cracked! Curses!). Despite it's physical flaws I think everyone can agree it was still amazingly delicious and dastardly decadent. 


The best part was definitely the pretzel crust. Of course now I have a bag of pretzels in my cupboard that we tend to forget exists. Oh well! For next time.
This guy is impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!