Monday, October 29

Winter is Coming...

Actually it's already here.

The picture above was taken a week ago, and the picture below was taken from the same spot yesterday. Winter is upon us and I have the feeling I won't be shirking off the parka until late April.

I broke my spending fast yesterday and picked up some new clothes from Joe Fresh. I chose two long sleeve shirts (I had none!) and a pair of colored jeans. I think I'm going to go back and buy a new winter jacket so that I don't have to wear my parka every single day for the next however many months. Sometimes you need a little variety as an emotional pick me up. Right? Next thing on the list is a pair of winter boots. Anyone know a reputable brand? I'm looking at Sperry's but unsure of my budget at the moment.

I hope everyone had a great weekend! We did some Halloween celebrating, candy eating, Walking Dead watching, kitten cuddling, video game playing, and great food eating. It was grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!