Wednesday, October 3

Western Canada Fashion Week: What I Wore

I promised I would share the outfit that I wore to Western Canada Fashion Week and here it is! I went with my new pink polka dot dress and white blazer both picked up during Modcloths fall sale. I even went so far as to apply lipstick before the event, haha, big deal for this low maintenance gal! I always regret not wearing lipstick after I get my photo taken so this time I made the effort. ;) 

Nick and I had a lot of fun at the event -- it was hard not to feel the enthusiasm and the electricity in the room! I can't wait to get more involved in my local fashion community. Such a treat. 


Blazer and dress: Modcloth, Bag: Urban Outfitters, Boots: H&M, Watch: ASOS,  Leggings: Ricky's and covergirl lip stain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!