Tuesday, October 23

Touch of Gold

 I wore this outfit on Sunday. It was one of the most beautiful days. Yes, it was cold, and it had snowed the day previously but on Sunday the clouds parted and the sun shone and it was warm and brisk all at the same time. Me and my man went for Mexican food at local hole in the wall Cafe Del Sol. I got food all over my all white shirt dress (because that's the way the cookie crumbles...) and we spent a half hour looking for a tide-to-go pen. After scrubbing myself clean (this is why we can't go to nice places he tells me) he decided out of the blue to take me to WEM. That's THE mall if you live in Alberta. We were supposed to go to the corn maze (finally) but those plans had fallen through (sad) so I obliged and we spent some time shopping (not sad)! I unfortunately didn't find anything worth buying (sad) but we indulged in some amazing frozen yogurt at PinkBerry (glorious). Nick agreed to make a special stop to take these photos but by the time we got there it was getting dark. Without the sun the temperature was swiftly dropping and I had to hear a lot of complaints about the cold while he snapped away. I think I will start carrying around a pair of gloves for him. ;)

Anyway, it was a great day and I loved this outfit (in-spite of the now weirdly pink stains from the Mexican food. Haha. Time to break out the bleach apparently.)

PS. If you live in a cold climate like me and you like to wear leggings or tights all winter instead of jeans, these fleece lined tights are an absolute must.
Gap dress and mustard anorak, Ardenes tribal print scarf, American Eagle hat, Ebay fleece lined leggings, and Shoe Warehouse boots



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!