Thursday, September 13

Candy Striper

My good friend Amy of Amy Sarfinchan photography took these pics for me when she was in town. Thanks again Amy! We even managed to get a few pics of Mr. Tommy sitting pretty before he bit me and ran off. Haha. Little bugger. I admit I haven't worn these clogs out of the apartment yet -- I'm afraid they won't be comfortable, or that I'll hate the feeling of my heels flip-flopping. I almost always insist on my shoes having straps on the  back to secure my heels but these ones were the only style in my budget and I wanted clogs so badly. Haha, that'll teach me for being cheap.
Skirt: originally a dress from ASOS, H&M belt, Joe Fresh top, Ugglebo Clogs
This week Nick applied for a new job! It's a higher position which would mean more hours, responsibility and more pay. He's thinking a change will be good for him, and more responsibility might make him more engaged at work. I'm really excited for him! We had some birthdays in the family this week, and we enjoyed babying little Tommy after his neuter surgery. He recovered like a champ and is back to his normal biting self! I can't help feeling like it should already be Friday, haha, and this weekend I'm actually going to have to do some overtime at work. I think this girl deserves a mid-week day off next week! 
 

What are you looking forward to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!