Friday, August 31

More Cat Things. I Know.

Holla.

I'm just stopping in to say happy weekend and let you know that I found this:

On the Internets. 

It's a cat teepee. Also, it happens to be on sale.

Additionally, there is free shopping right now and I also stumbled upon this lovely ladies blog and she happens to have a discount code for ten percent off. That made my cat teepee 8 dollars. Tommy is going to love me for forever. SO, in short, if you have a cat or a dog and you would like a teepee or log cabin for them, go follow this ladies blog and then buy one. Did I mention they're a Canadian company dedicated to providing environmentally friendly recycled products? Your pet is lucky. Your living room is more fashionable. The Earth thankful. You are one cool dude.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!