Thursday, June 21

Yellow is for Summer

I bought this flower headband from ASOS a couple weeks ago and I have to say, I didn't think I would love it as much as I do! Paired with my favorite H&M cardigan (in sunny summer yellow) I feel like it's time for outdoor patio parties and garden picnics. In the winter I gravitate towards reds and browns, but in the summer I'm all about the yellow and navy blue!

I bought these shoes on a bit of a whim last week, I've been wearing my saltwater sandals a lot and although they're very comfy and I don't find they hurt my feet in the usual places (around the toes) because they're so flat and unpadded I find that I get blisters on the bottom of my heels! They're not rubbing on anything, so I'm not sure why. I guess my feet just aren't used to flat soles. Anyway, I bought these flats because the insoles have a little heel cushion, however, now they're rubbing on my poor toes! But only on the right foot! Haha. A girl can't win.

 
Shoes from the Shoe Warehouse, Jessica Simpson jeans from The Bay, H&M cardigan and blouse, ASOS flower headband


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!