Wednesday, June 27

An Easy Fix

I've been searching for the perfect maxi dress for months and ... I'm still searching. I bought this one from Lulu's and although I'm pleased with the quality, and the skirt is fully lined (which is an awesome bonus) the top doesn't fit me very well. I think I'm going to cut it off and attach a different tank top! We'll see if I ever get around to that. It sounds super simple but at the same time I'm intimidated by even basic sewing tasks! I have many many similar sewing projects I would like to undertake before summer is over. I purchased a dress from ASOS recently and it fits really horribly. Still, I feel like if it were a skirt and a crop top I would like it more... haha. Easy? Maybe.... we'll see how easy a fix it turns out to be!
 
Shoes from Shoe Warehouse, LuLu's maxi dress, Joe Fresh belt, gifted necklace


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!