Thursday, June 7

A Birthday Outfit

 I wore this outfit last Friday, my birthday day. I purchased this dress three years ago as a birthday gift to me and it's never let me down. This year I purchased wayyy too many things as a birthday gift for me. Haha, including this lovely Anthropologie cardigan. I've been pretty much pairing it with every single outfit lately. What's not to love about fun summer colored stripes?

On Friday we went for lunch with my family at Cora's, then my sister, Nick and I headed to The Mall (That's the infamous West Edmonton Mall) to do some more shopping. I had my eye on an area rug from Home Outfitters and luck was on my side when I discovered it was on sale! In the evening we changed into fancier footwear and attended Nick's sisters junior high graduation. Fun was had by all, and we finished the day with some steak and lobster at the Outback Steakhouse. Pretty much the best day ever if you ask this birthday girl.
Urban Outfitters chevron dress, Anthropologie striped cardigan, saltwater sandals, necklace is crafts by nesli on Etsy



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!