Wednesday, June 13

Bike Ride Essentials

Today, we continue my series of summer essentials with Bike Ride essentials. So far we've covered road tripping, picnic-ing, and festival-ing. Yes, those are words.

This post is kind of inspired by avid bike rider and all around gorgeous lady Elizabeth, of Delightfully-Tacky.com

Bike Ride Essentials



1. Well obviously you are going to need a bike. And it might as well be a pretty vintage style bike in a gorgeous seafoam green. I actually have my eye on a a very similar bike, however, the fact that I have not gone bike riding in two years is making me think that might not be a great investment at the moment. Maybe someday when I'm living near a beautiful bike trail and not an LRT line.

2. A casual, light weight dress will be the perfect bike attire for a warm summer day.

3. And since you're wearing a dress, I would suggest a pair of bike shorts like these to cover up and help you avoid any accidental flashing incidents.

4. It's a fact -- TOM's are super comfortable, versatile, and easy to wear. They're perfect for biking.

5. Sunscreen is a must. For every summer activity.

6. Be safe! Wear a helmet. But while you're at it you might as well wear a cute helmet, and get one of these to make it even cuter.

7. A cute necklace that looks like a retro/steampunk bike? Ironic! I like it!

8. A waterbottle is probably a good idea depending on how far you will be riding and how hot it is outside.

9. And a pair of sunglasses are definitely an essential. Buying big, square black ones are optional but Kaitlyn approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!