Friday, June 15

A Big Heart

Happy Friday everyone! For some reason it's felt like a rather long week. I'm excited to spend tomorrow relaxing (and maybe venturing to the farmers market...) and on Sunday, celebrating my Dad!

I've received a few pretties in the mail this week (all the things I splurged on during my birthday week are arriving -- this girl knows how to stretch out a birthday for sure), and I can't wait to share some of them with you!

In the mean time, here's an outfit I wore last week on a work day.
Smart Set skirt, Anthropologie cardigan, H&M blouse and boots, gifted necklace (Originally from Metalsmiths) and ring
 
 You guys are probably getting sick of this one corner in my living room aren't you? Too bad, haha, I happen to think it's a very photogenic corner!
 What are your plans for this fathers day weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!