Thursday, April 26

Ya, I Mixed Black and Brown

 polka dot skirt red elbow patch sweater
Well things are almost back to normal for me since I got taken out by a nasty head cold last Thursday. I took Friday and Monday off of work and have been dashing around madly trying to catch up ever since. It's just my luck that the first time in a year I've been sick has to happen during the busiest month of our work year. (Since I work at a post secondary institution classes are all letting out at the end of April so all of our projects seem to be due these next few weeks.) I'll be happy when May rolls around and things slooow down.

In other news, I've been doing some fun projects around the apartment and having a lot of fun planning what we'll do with our balcony space. It will be so nice to be able to sit out there and read a book when it's sunny! Also, my hair is starting to get rather unruly, I think it's time for another cut!
H&M cardigan and knee socks, Smart Set ruffle shirt, Dorothy Perkins belt, Shoe Warehouse boots, HUE leggings
PS. One of my favorite things to do right now is mix the hell out of black and brown. Faux pa? Perhaps. Awesome? Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!