Wednesday, March 7

Re-Style (5)

 Welcome to another Wednesday Re-mix. This time I'm stylin' a sheer, pussy-bow blouse. I scored this one from H&M for $10, and I think it's so versatile! I love layering it under sweaters and cardigans for work, or, if you're going out on the town you could leave off the sweater and tuck it into a leather skirt for a dramatic, and sexy look!

One of my favorite tips when it comes to a long sleeve layering piece like this one, is to roll up the sleeves with whatever top layer you're wearing. For example, in outfit one you can see the blouse at the neckline and the sleeves, because I rolled up both sleeves to show off more of the pattern! This extra step will make your outfit look more interesting and balanced (and allows you to layer a long sleeve piece under something with shorter sleeves without that bunched up look).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!