Monday, March 5

Pink, Purple and Grey Day

 Hello my darlings! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was an extremely lazy one. Just hung out at home with Mr. Nick and played video games. As I may have mentioned previously, tomorrow is set to be an awesome day with Mass Effect 3 finally being put into my hot little hands. In preparation the man and I have been playing through the first two games pretty much non-stop. I did manage to break away from the X-box long enough to bake some cookies, make some soup, and do a load of laundry. I did not, however, bother dressing myself all weekend in anything other then a "Fruity Oaty bar" T shirt and yoga pants. Thus, these photos are from Thursday. A day when I tried my best to take my own outfit shots without the help of a man friend or a tripod and instead relied upon my kitchen table and a stack of boxes.

I have some awesome things to share with you this week, so stay tuned! I might even stop by tomorrow and let you know how Awesome with a capital A Mass Effect is.

Did it just get super nerdy in here? ;)
Dress is too old to remember, HUE socks, H&M shoes, vintage broach, gifted bracelet, fleece lined leggings from "Show Your Legs" on Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!