Thursday, March 22

Hana Straightening Iron Review

About a month ago I was contacted and asked to review a hair straightener from Misikko.com.
Misikko has a wide selection of some of the best hair straighteners and hair dryers out there so I was really pleased to try the Hana Titanium. They sent me a beautiful care package with some fun products in it, and I was super psyched to try it out!
First of all I should say that I don't straighten my hair very often because of how difficult it is for me to do so. It takes me hours to get it right, and although it's always fun to surprise the co-workers, I don't generally think the effort is worth it. Also, straightening can be bad for real curly girls who don't want to mess with their hair texture, that being said I am known to straighten my hair for special events and weddings. I was really interested to see if the Hana would be any faster then my other straightener (which is a cortex).
I decided the only way to find out would be to give it a try, and since I was gonna be doing it anyway I figured why not vlog it? And thus, here you have my first ever vlog. I hope you don't mind your product reviews with an extra helping of poor lighting and sillyness.


If you don't feel like watching the video I'll summarize: I think the Hana would be best used on medium hair, as the results weren't 100% ideal on my thick, course, very curly hair. However, it heated up way faster then any straightener I have ever used previously, and because of the thick 1.5 inch size it made the entire process pretty fast compared to my usual straightening experience. I also think this straightener would be great for curling, or creating loose waves.

Official verdict: 4 out of 5 stars, or 1 and a half thumbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!