Monday, February 27

Family Day in the Park

 Last Monday was family day here so my parents, Nick and I went for a walk in a local park. We got to see lots of puppies (to me all dogs are puppies and all cats are kittens. It's kind of like a term of endearment for me to call my twelve year old cat 'my kitten!' etc.) I admit that I was wearing a jacket over my bat wing sweater -- but I hardly needed it, the weather was absolutely divine. If only I had known that it would be the last day of really nice weather for awhile... the next day it promptly snowed and since then we've gotten some 16-20 inches. At least we managed to get out and enjoy that weather while it lasted!

In other news, how was everyone's weekend? Anyone else watch the Oscars? I don't usually (not since The Lord of the Rings since hello, I'm a huge fangirl.) but I did this year! I blame Nick for not being around to keep me distracted. Sadly I haven't seen a single nominated film this year so I didn't have anything to root for -- I was hoping Gary Oldman would get best actor since he is kinda amazing. Ah well. I will endeavor to at least see The Artist in the days to come.
H&M sweater and shoes, gifted necklaces, HUE jeggings

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!