Friday, February 24

Around the Web (8)

It's been a good week! I've been incredibly lucky to have Nick to myself a few nights, we had a beautiful Family Day on Monday, and a fun filled weekend. I bought a table lamp for the living room, and some chalk to finally write something on my chalk board. Not to mention we acquired an ice cube tray (only took us 3 months...) and I'm super excited to make some smoothies!

This week I started following a new blog, and saw some gorgeous wedding and DIY inspiration.

1. New blog I'm following: See Me Rwar. Not only are her outfits adorable and her pictures great, but she rawrs!
2. Elsie and Emma at A Beautiful Mess have done it again and this time it's going straight to my hips. That's right -- cake batter milk shakes.
3. Elizabeth from Delightfully Tacky is, and has always been my blogging hero and she proves why with an adorable watermellon skirt DIY. Now I just need to find an appropriate skirt to transform...
4. Lastly, this is one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever seen. The bride is gorgeous! The dress is her mothers, and she did her own rustic hair do and wore no makeup -- truly unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!